About TAD

2010-03-31

"DANCE WITH CHAOS" ::: © JTK.CA

"DANCE WITH CHAOS" by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



My graphicpoem "DANCE WITH CHAOS" includes one of my first nude self-portraits. I started doing them in 1994, as part of Black & White Photography class, during my art major at Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, Indiana. I graduated from VU, with my Bachelor of Arts, in December 1995. My major was ART (with a GRAPHIC DESIGN concentration). My individualized minor was THEATRE AND DANCE. Naturally, all this led to several janitorial jobs ;-)

I've been retired, since 2004, on Disability pensions for my Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. My OCD kept losing me jobs, and I decided to stop torturing myself. I love my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TadCreations.com
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
Tad@NudistPoet.com
For More Art, Poetry, Photography, & Other Creative Adventures by Tad (JTK.CA)
Please Visit http://NudeCreations.com

1 comment:

JTK.CA@TadCreations.com said...

Thanks for the compliment :-)