About TAD

2011-03-22

My MAPLE LEAF CROWN logo. Final, for all future art & photos. And that's final! ( Yeah, right. ;-P )

Tad "JTK.CA" NudistPoet
is becoming just
JTK.CA
in an attempt to focus on his art making,
instead of his obsessive and repetitive label designing.
This is the new logo for all his future creations.
Of course, you will still come across his old logos,
since they're a part of his history as an artist.
Blah, blah, blah. The whole point was to simplify.
Obviously JTK.CA has a way to go, on that front. ;-)

I've finished obsessively pushing pixels
in my revamped JTK.CA maple leaf crown logo.
My main blog address = JTK.CA = my pen name.


My NUDES will still be on
my NudeCreations.com website.
I am just simplifying my artistic identity
to the simple, covers-everything "JTK.CA".
I'll still answer to Tad, and NudistPoet, and Jonathan.
Just realize, I am transitioning to only going by
"JTK.CA" as my name.

If you're confused, don't worry. I was first. ;-) <3

Love,



;-) <3 . . . oh yeah, and let's not forget ;-P

Yes, I need help. ;-)

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. I'VE GONE BACK TO USING MY MANY DIFFERENT LOGOS. I AM MORE COMPLICATED THAN JUST ONE SIGNATURE.
;-P

No comments: